VIPASSANA MEDITATION COURSE
Northern Insight Meditation Center
WAT RAM POENG
WAT RAM POENG
Talk with us
Line ID : foreign.office.wrp
Welcome to Wat Ram Poeng!
You can book a 2022 Vipassana meditation course on the day you would love to,
EXCEPT these following days*;
May 15, 23, and 30
June 7, 14, 22 and 28
July 6, 13, 21 and 28
August 5, 12, 20 and 26
September 3, 10,18 and 25
October 3, 10,18 and 24
November 1, 8, 16 and 23
December 1, 8, 16, 22 and 30
(*They are Buddhist Holy Days. We will not accept any students on those days.
And we are so sorry for any inconveniences.)
DURATION OF STAY
- 7 to 26 days. Minimum of stay is 7 days. Maximun of stay is 3 months.
CONTACT STAFF MEMBER DIRECTLY.
- Domestic call: 082 185 7701, Oversea’s call: +6682 185 7701
Office Hours: 08.00 - 10.30 am, 12.00 pm - 04.30 pm. Thailand local time.
DOCUMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- A valid passport.
- A passport-size photo.
- A certificate of Covid-19 vaccination.
- A certificate of RT-PCR test from a Thai hospital or clinic for a person who hasn't been fully vaccinated.
- It can be booked by email: email@example.com , telephone or walk in.
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR RESERVATION
- Please complete your booking and reply to us for confirmation;
Duration of stay:
- 300 Baht for bed laundry and Opening & Closing Ceremony supplie. (White lotus, candles and incense sticks. No need to buy them for us. And you need to pay it one time only.)
- There is no fixed charge, however your kind donation is essential for the ongoing support of the program. You can make a donation for the monastery on the last day of your program.
Temple Authorities reserve the right to refuse entry, or to expel anyone in the case of disrespect regarding the rules or instructions.
- Electronic devices are not allowed to be used during the course. They must be turned off, kept in our safe box and will be returned to you on the check-out day. (You can use them in case of emergency only.)
NON-SMOKING MEDITATION COURSE
- Smoking in a monastery is prohibited. Smokers sadly refused to join the course.
NECESSITIES, GENERAL RULES, DAILY ROUTINE etc.
See our booklet file.